Aluminum Shock Suspension System
- 40 levels of dampening adjustability.
- IP F.A. 20W damper oil.
- Mono-tube shock design.
- T7075 aluminum alloy shock for extreme light weight and better heat transfe properties.
- JIS G3445-STKM13C(DIN2393-ST44-2)carbon steel 52mm diaseamless tube.
- 44mm linear characteristic internal piston.
- Cold-bent springs made from high strength SAE9252 steel.
- Lower bracket height adjustability prevent the need to adjust the spring perch, offering the maximum shock-absorbing travel.
- Powder painted steel lower bracket can match all design of brake line and ABS line holder, easy for intalling.
Topmount Rear -> Rubber non-adjustable topmount
Spring rate Rear -> 6K
Spring rate Front -> 8K
Welding needed? -> No
Rear Coilover Design -> Integrated spring
Topmount Front -> Rubber non-adjustable topmount
Front Coilover Design -> Integrated spring